Enginerring Makerspace Off Road Rovers
Build ten wild off-road vehicles and other machines while learning about belt drives, wheels, and tank treads. A battery-powered motor box powers the models. Construct a dune racer with tank treads that ramble over rough terrain. Make a four-wheel-drive A.T.V. with a belt drive and high-grip tires. Build a scrambling stair-walking machine. Set up a fun conveyer belt and make models of a belt sander and bandsaw. Assemble a snow scooter with a three-gear tread. In addition, construct models of a snowcat plow and futuristic truck. A 28-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- Off Road Rovers
- There are 10 models including belt driven off-road vehicles and machinery.
- The newly designed belt can make crossing obstacles possible.
- The 28X motor with switch has better torque and faster speed and can move clockwise and counterclockwise. It is easy and quick to assemble.
- Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
- Requires 2 AA batteries - not included.