eeBoo Simple Math Bingo Game
Build on early math skills with this fun-to-play Math Bingo game. Simple Math Bingo is cleverly designed with double-sided boards; children can choose to solve addition or subtraction math problems, even in the same game! Draw a tile and reveal a number. Does it answer a problem on your board? A little mental math will make it clear! Be the first player to fill their lotto board to win! Printed in vibrant colors and illustrated with animal friends for easy counting. Illustrated by Monika Forsberg.
- Great for playing with children at different math levels
- Not a racing game, children are given time to problem solve for the right answer
- Each numbered tile is illustrated so early learners can practice counting and visualize solutions to simple math problems
- Box: 8¾" x 8¾" x 1½"
- 6 Double-sided game boards
- 54 Playing chips
- Made from 90% recycled gray board and printed with vegetable-based inks
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
eeBoo creates refreshing toys and gifts that are 100% original (no licenses) and we commission our artwork from well-known and well-loved children’s book illustrators. Everything we make is meant for wholesome individual or family play. Many of our games and activities are based on old-fashioned formats which eeBoo re-invents with cheerful artwork and contemporary design.
eeBoo - Woman-Owned - Mother Run - Sustainably Sourced